I Redesigned My Website! Here’s The Reason Why…
Welcome, my friend! I’m so happy you found my brand new, completely redesigned website. It’s been a long time in the making – almost a year! I’ve spent hours and hours meticulously writing and creating to make this site as valuable and as easy-to-use as possible.
WHY I REBRANDED
What was wrong with my old site? Why did it need to change so much? Here’s why:
– The resources were not helpful. I spent so much time putting together a “resource” page that was boring and uninformative.
– The blog was not a blog. I was treating my blog like another social media platform. I was writing about my upcoming shows and what I did on the weekend and things that I liked. I wasn’t focusing on what you wanted.
What will you find on my new site? Take a look:
– A free online resource library with tons of valuable content.
– A blog that shares information, solves problems, and creates a community.
– Added value workshops and e-courses what I’ve learned with you as a musician, educator, and entrepreneur.
SHOULD YOU REBRAND?
Should you re-think your website branding, too?
See if any of the following applies to you:
– You are not excited to share your business card, or you’re shy about asking people to visit your site. That’s a dead give-away that you are not happy with your current web situation.
– You are not seeing the results you want. Whether you’re looking for higher page views, more email and social media subscribers, or higher income from your products or services, if you’re not getting what you want from your site, pinpoint your weaknesses and fix ’em up!
Join The Mailing List
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.